Monday, August 20, 2012

A Quilter's Afternoon Delight

A delightful afternoon spent on the deck, squaring up and trimming blocks, listening to Eleanor on the i-Pad and coordinating fabrics for blocks in another quilt.
Oh, yes! I can't forget the scraps for mom's rugs that resulted from cutting strips for another Seminole style table runner.
The blocks on the right are from "Trail's End" which is a notecard pattern by Cathy From Candlelite Quilts. I now have all 5 of Cathy's notecard quilt patterns. This will be the second one, but I have plans for all five patterns.
Summer is quietly heading towards its conclusion. I will miss these lovely afternoons on the deck later on when the weather gets too cold. But for now, I am grateful that I have the time to enjoy another quilter's afternoon on the deck.
Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment