Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thread Games

I usually piece with a lighter colored beige or off white thread. But I have a few darker colored bobbins in the bobbin tray that really need to be used. So today I have decided to only piece darker colored projects.

Call it being practical if you want or say it really does not matter what color the thread is because if the stitches are the proper tension they won't show.

But I prefer to call it playing a game with my thread. Keeps life interesting!

So here's to playing thread games on a Thursday in September.

Let the Games begin!

Black binding, Thangles in dark blue and green batiks, center block in the 90" x 100" quilt from Laurie Shifrin Designs, called "Ripples and Reflections".  All UFO's in my project stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment