Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday, Monday

Can't trust that day...

I think that was how the old song went!

Well it is finally Monday and maybe now life can get back to "normal".  Not much sewing got done over the past few days.  Lots of family stuff had to be done and thus the sewing took a back seat.   The pieces to be pressed are still on the ironing board,



and the blocks to be pieced are still sitting ready at the side of the sewing machine.



The ONLY thing that got done was a little bit (and I do mean a LITTLE bit) of cutting from the scrap bins, bags and baskets. 

 
Sometimes you have to deal with things other than sewing.

Oh yes, I did just remember that I picked up this box of florals for a quilt that had been started a number of years ago.  I was able to cut some of the pieces while I was at mom's house the other day.








Today is cloudy but warm - probably another last hurrah for summer temperatures in the low seventies.  Here in the northeast, we count our blessings and treasure these warm days when they pop up in October.






Enjoy your day wherever you may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment