Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

What do you do when you wake up with quilt thoughts running rampant in your head, but you know you can do little about them due to other commitments?

Well that is my lot today!

The car in still at the mechanics, I have committed to staffing a volunteer project this morning and going to a sale with my sister this afternoon. Finally my small quilt group meets tonight. As you can tell my day is packed with obligations and very little time to deal with those Thursday morning quilt thoughts.

But I do have about an hour for playing before I begin honoring my commitments.

Wish me luck wading through my thoughts about this pile of fabric!



 
 
 
Oh yes, don't forget this quilt, after all it is what started "Thursday Thoughts".
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment