Friday, November 16, 2012

Progress

I have been slowly but steadily working on some projects. I feel as if I have made progress. Even though some projects are from awhile ago, by working at them little by little they are getting finished. It helps that I still like them!

Here are some of what I am working on and I know you have seen parts of some of these projects. Just know that by working on them a little bit each day, the projects are slowly creeping into the finished pile and leaving the UFO stash permanently.

Yeah!!!





 
You've seen these blocks a lot lately.  There are only 9 more to finish.
 
Exploding Pineapple -(above) a block and quilt from awhile ago found in the UFO Stash.
Finally (below), another Quilt of the Month in the beginning stages.
 
 
 
Progress is really what it is all about.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment