Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Early morning serenity, a "To Do List", and 52 Finishes

All is calm and quiet this morning. A quart of blueberries picked,


 a batch of laundry finished.  I love these cooler temperatures which energize me and make me want to sew and sew.

I am progressing on my 52 finishes.  Two more rows for the blooming 9 patch.  



Two more borders for the "Lazy Sunday", a Bonnie Hunter scrap pattern found in her book, and in Quiltmaker magazine last year.  



All of the blocks completed for the "Bricks and Stepping Stones" top, another Bonnie Hunter pattern found on her blog and website under the free patterns tab.  



Two rows were completed as "leaders and enders" between piecing the last rows of "Lazy Sunday". 



Oh, did I mention that I enlarged "Lazy Sunday"?  Those who know me are saying, of course she did.  The math challenge called to me when I was cutting the pieces last summer in the hotel room in Martinsville, Virginia.  I think I told you THAT story, didn't I?

Well on to other matters of the day.  Block of the Month patterns for NBQA to finish.  Invites to the January Quilters Retreat to send out ( did you see the tab for the retreat at the top of the page?).  And more blueberries to pick at mom's house.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment