Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Working on My MacBook Air

I have installed EQ7 on my MacBook Air.  Now to try to work on it on this laptop.  Mac's are funny sometimes to a Windows bred blogger.  But I am trying to get used to it - both EQ7 and the MacBook Air.

Let's see what I can do here.  At this point it is definitely easier to work here than on my iPad, but just a bit more difficult (due to the laptop's keyboard) than on the PC.

Ah, the wonders and challenges of technology!


Using the webcam on the Mac to take a picture.  These are two leftover blocks from my latest fat quarter quilt using a basics line that is available at the shop.

Now let's try to incorporate a design from EQ7.


Wow! It worked!
I am still trying to decide if I like this.
Should I copyright it?

Oh well, enough of this for today!  Need to get back to sewing and a quilt that has been languishing.  
Have a great day!

Signed Louise at the Kitchen Table of Island Creations by Louise





No comments:

Post a Comment