Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday Sewing at the Shop

Tuesday 's sewing project at the shop came together quite nicely.  I only had one yard of the scissors fabrics from Timeless Treasures and several fat quarters of "Whisper" from P & B Textiles that went into the making of this quilt top.


The pattern is "Ebb Tide" by Pat Fryer and Villa Rosa designs.



It was fun to do!


I had to modify the corners a bit since I ran out of the scissors fabric.  I placed cornerstones in the bottom two corners.  I couldn't squeeze any more scissors fabric for the corners out of what I had left!



The top looks quite nice if I say so myself!


Another photo..

Happy Tuesday!

Louise at the Studio of Island Creations by Louise at The Piecing with Poppers Quilting Center in West Greenwich RI






No comments:

Post a Comment