Monday, September 28, 2015

Cutting Today!

It is another warm day outside and I am inside cutting!


I have a lovely line of fabrics from P & B' s Washington Street Studio division called "Toy Chest" to work with today.  As a result I am not too unhappy about staying inside and finishing my work!


There are a lot of thirties reproduction fabrics in the grouping.  I am about half way through my self imposed cutting task.


Love these fabrics!


I have already cut the pieces needed for an apron and the strips that will make a small zippered bag.

Now I am working on the strips needed for the small quilts and pillows I have in mind to make.  Photos of all projects will come when they are finished!

Enjoy your day and get outside if you can.  These warm temps are soon to be a thing of the past according to the weathermen.

Have a great afternoon, 
Louise at the cutting table on the island with the windows and doors open!





No comments:

Post a Comment