Thursday, October 15, 2015

Off to Market and Other Finishes

I can finally publish this post. Some things are embargoed for awhile sometimes.

A few items were completed for Falł Market using the the line "Toy Chest Conversationals" from the Washington Street division of P and B Textiles.

Simply put, they are the following.

A simple nine block wallhanging, using a modified Ćhurn Dash pattern.  (Quilt pattern available shortly)


Up close, hopefully showing the wonderful ABC quilting pattern that was used.


An apron with ties and pockets in the red band.


A small clutch, one side


The other side



And my second favorite! ( the quilt is the first), a 12 x 16 rectangle pillow.  (Pattern also available in the near future).


The back of the pillow with a flap style enclosure.
This allow you to change your pillow coverings for laundering or on a whim!


The suede flannels "Trip Around the World" that uses most of the line, also from P and B Textiles.


And finally from the UFO Stash.  I cannot remember the pattern as I write this but I believe it is one of the Villa Rosa patterns.  I will check it out and let you know later.











No comments:

Post a Comment