Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Having Fun with Frivols

I am having fun with "Frivols", or at least the first one.


They are a Moda product and have been fun to collect.  Like I need another UFO to add to the stash!


I have been purchasing the tins each month but have yet to start the quilts or in some cases even take them out of their wrappings! Until today...

I thought it was time.


The background fabric is a white on white that I have had in my stash for quite some time.  It feels good to use it.


This will be a 40 1/4 inch square quilt once finished. Not too large, but large enough for a good sized wall hanging or a baby quilt.


Sixteen blocks to do now that the cutting is done.

Wonder how long it will take? Any guesses?

Louise, "frivoling"on the island


No comments:

Post a Comment