Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Is It Really 86 Degrees?

The thermometer says so.


 But the humidity seems low.


Everything has leafed out! 
I love the beginning of summer!

Another advantage for me now, is that the pollen my body hates, seems to have disappeared.  With the fading of the lilacs comes the fading of my spring time pollen allergy.  Memorial Day is also a home free date and that is coming up this weekend!

At the sewing table today are bits and pieces of almost finished projects and PhDs ( projects half done!)

Some flying geese...


Several double four patch blocks...



A Tonga Treats wall hanging....


And many more blue and white nine patches for my (someday) queen sized "Burgoyne Surrounded" quilt to be done in blue and white...


Some "Alliatare" blocks...


And six more of these "Fade Away" blocks...


Just a variety of things to keep me interested and involved.  You all know my penchant for wandering off to new projects.

What's on your agenda today?

Louise, on the island enjoying the weather, after stacking a cord of wood with DH this AM...really Paul???



No comments:

Post a Comment