Friday, August 5, 2016

Stuff I am Doing Today

That's all this post is... Just random stuff that I am doing.


One block for "Razzle Dazzle", another Bonnnie Hunter quilt that appeared in Quiltmaker magazine, I think the May/June 2016 issue, or maybe it was 2015?


"Breezy Batiks", a Moda free pattern using "Jersy Shore" by Island Batiks and a scroll background print from Quilting Treasures (I think, since it doesn't say on the selvedges).


Eighty flying geese for the next round on the medallion quilt found on page 91


In the book "Antique to Heirloom Jelly Roll Quilts" by Pam and Nicky Lintott and using the "Color Daze" fabric line by Edyta Sitar ( and found in the shop, Piecing with Poppers Quilting Studio in West Greenwich, RI).


A basket full of strips to make the "Courthouse Steps" quilt (see pattern and video by Missouri Star Quilt Company for details).

And yes, on my sewing machine, but not shown here, are the pieces for the Ninigret Raffle quilt that I am working on for a self imposed deadline of Tuesday, August 9, 2016.  

I am feeling better as you can tell!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Louise, on the island almost back to her "normal" ADHD self!

No comments:

Post a Comment