Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Wednesday Wishes....

I wish the sun would come out...

I wish the pollen would disappear....

I wish the temperature was a teensy bit warmer...

I wish I was a size ten ...

😊

But since I control none of that, (well maybe my weight just a bit!) I will keep in stitching!

Recent accomplishments includ the following:


Recently back from the long arm quilter is "Cinnamon Swirl". It is a Quilt in a Day pattern that uses 1.5 inch strips and is now waiting for its binding.


Getting ready to be sewn together is this top from MANY years ago.  It as supposed to have one more row and that row includes two appliquéd blocks.  We all know how I love Applique so it has been sitting and waiting. I think I am strong enough now to ignore those last two blocks, figure out something to go above or below the fence line and get this baby done!

I won't tell you how old, but the millennium had not yet arrived!




No comments:

Post a Comment