Saturday, November 28, 2015

New Month, a New Calendar and a New Event

Over on the calendar page of this blog, you will find the December Calendar of Events.  I usually only post the classes for the month and the local guild meetings.

But in December you will notice my Second Annual Inventory Reduction Sale will be held on Saturday, December 5 from 10 AM to 3 PM in the Classroom at the Piecing with Poppers Quilting Center, 74 Nooseneck Hill Road in West Greenwich, RI.  For the interstate travelers, take exit 6 off I 95 and head towards Coventry.  The shop is on your right in the Plaza after the gas station on the right side.

There will be lots of handmade items for sale and I do mean sale!

I have had a productive year so there are lots of completed quilts in my studio space. So may items that the space has become more of a storage space, rather than a working studio space.  I would love to show you a photo but it is so cluttered that I cringe every time I see it, so there is no way a photo is going on the internet for all to see for what could be eternity!

But I will show you a few examples of what you may find in the classroom on sale day.












 






 
You probably won't see any of my "Bonnie Hunter" quilts, with maybe the exception of these two.  These were scrappy quilts that don't hold any emotional significance and can fairly easily be made again with MORE scraps.
 
 
But then again we will see how the spirit moves me that day in regards to these.
 
I hope you stop by to see what is being offered. 
If you are out of state and interested in anything, please email me or comment on this page and I will get back to you to discuss details.
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment