Sunday, May 7, 2017

100 Days 100 Blocks 2017

I thought I would give it a go this year.

100 blocks in 100 days what could be so hard about that! After all they are only 6 inch blocks!

So we started...

But first,...

I would like to thank "The Quilted Crow" in Bolton Massachusetts for their wonderful selection of fabrics for this project. Sue and her staff set the "City Sampler" quilt from Tula Pinks's book "100 Modern Quilt Blocks" as a block of the month program awhile ago. The kits have been staring at me from my to-do list. So when the sew along was announced, I decided this would be a great time to get it done! Thus far I haven't needed to substitute any fabrics. We will see what happens in the future.

I have just submitted the first block so I can show it here.


Look for the next blocks in a future blog post.

I think this will be fun!

Louise, on the island, working on blocks for the sew along 




No comments:

Post a Comment