Monday, July 3, 2017

What happened to my June Post?

I just finished a witty and insightful ( not really) post that got lost in cyberspace when I tried to up load it.
How frustrating!

Now for try number two...

June morphed into July when I was not looking.

Life was busy in June but not sewing related.

Here are the images from the month, sort of in chronological order.


On the wall in a mish mash type of setting.  Not really happy with it, so it is not sewn together.  Any suggestions?


My grey quilt...


Sherri's completed quilt top


Linda's completed top


Tiger lilies amidst the Hosta leaves


An awesome sunset 


The sky that evening in another direction


The first block in a newly started baby quilt


What on the cutting mat today? Yup, nothing!

Louise, on the island, wondering again, where the month went!










No comments:

Post a Comment