Monday, July 31, 2017

July is in the Books!

July 2017 is coming to a close.
I have spent this month primarily working on my blocks for the 100 Blocks in 100 Days challenge.
I have kept up!
Today is day 86 of the challenge. 14 days left to go and then a top to complete.
My photos are full of these six inch blocks .
Here are a few of the crowd favorites.









Everyone loves the snails!

Also happening this month were some other projects.

Tonight I finished this table runner. It will go to Ninigret Quilter's quilt show as one of their raffle items.


I finished a baby quilt for a friend's future grand baby.


Sewed two tops together.



Still working on this medallion sampler.


And trying to figure out what to do with this set of blocks.

Tried this unusual setting.


But don't have anything completed to put into the empty spaces.
So back into the UFO pile they went!

July is almost over.
August 2017 will see more projects begun and maybe a few completed too.
I can't wait!

Louise
On the island' finishing up July 2017













No comments:

Post a Comment