Thursday, August 1, 2013

Craftsy Class Give-A-Way

Most of you know that I have been participating in the Craftsy Quilt Block of the Month for 2013 and 2012.  (Hint - See the badges on the side!). 

I also have signed up for quilting technique classes, sewing classes and knitting classes.  There are workshops and patterns in many of my areas of interest also. When you visit the Craftsy Website you will find crocheting, cake decorating, jewelry and weaving classes to name just a few other subject areas to explore.  I have found all classes to be informative and fun!

If you have not taken a Craftsy craft class yet, I urge you to try one - there are free classes as well as paid classes to enjoy!

Having said all that, I am happy to have been invited to let you know about the Great Craftsy Class Give-A-Way contest going on now until August 14. 

The link below will take you directly to the contest registration site. 

http://www.craftsy.com/ext/IslandCreations_BigCraftsyGiveaway

I hope you will participate and register from my site by clicking on the link above

Let your friends know about this posting so they can register too.  They also may possibly win a free Craftsy class!

Good Luck!

PS. You know all of the quilting I have been doing on my quilts lately?  Well, I learned many of these techniques through my Craftsy classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment