Friday, July 17, 2015

Who's Minding The Store?

I guess I have to say that I am!

Sharon has been visiting family this week and has left the minding of the store to yours truly.

With the 2015 Row by Row Experience going on and Open Sew classes, the days have been busy.

Today's agenda of activities includes....


A binding that is long overdue to be applied,


A table runner that needs to be quilted.  Again a project that is long overdue to be finished.


And, hopefully, more of these blocks to get this top done.  I have been using this as my leader and ender project this week, so some progress has been accomplished.  But I am hoping to finish the blocks either today or tomorrow.  This quilt top needs to be done!

How much I will accomplish will depend on how busy it is and how focused I can be.

I'll let you know later how much I accomplish today at the shop.

Happy Friday! From Louise at Piecing with Poppers Quilting Studio in West Greenwich, Rhode Island

Why not stop in for a visit!




No comments:

Post a Comment