Monday, August 10, 2015

Seasons on the Deck - August Monday Morning

It has been awhile, I was recently reminded, since I posted a "seasons on the deck" update.

I am here to oblige and bring you up to date!


Summer is in full swing with everything leafed out and green.  No squirrels or hummingbirds this late in the morning. Just a peacefulness that is always welcome in my busy life.



Today is a holiday in Rhode Island, so hubby is not working.  Currently he is doing what he seems to love best, food shopping.  I always "love" to see what he will bring home.  Even with a list there will always be some surprises. Gotta love the man!

I have been working on several projects which are mostly surprises at this point.  Sorry I cannot show you much more than a peak.  Hopefully soon the projects will be done and can be viewed.






Some luscious fabrics from a new line of P & B Textiles, called "Soft Dreams".  I am really liking the colors in this group.  Very soft, light and dreamlike.  Just like the name!

Enjoy your day!  I fully intend to enjoy mine!

Louise, from the deck, enjoying the season on the island...



No comments:

Post a Comment