Monday, January 25, 2016

February 2016 Calendar and a Post Retreat Recuperation Day

The February Calendar has been posted on the Calendar tab. Click there to see what I am up to during the month with Open Sew and some meetings I regularly attend.

Today has been a slow day as I recuperate from the Quilters Weekend Retreat.  The past weekend was a closed retreat weekend with these participants coming since the first one I had planned. Since the room hasn't gotten any larger, I have not been able to add any more participants to that group.  But I have added one more retreat that will happen next weekend.  Those details are on the tab above.

Finally some left over photos of projects from the weekend.

Enjoy!



Sally finished another section of her paper pieced masterpiece.  Can't wait until this is finished.  It is going to be gorgeous.




Beverly completed this top on Sunday. Love how the sections fit together.



Mary's "Exploding Star" is made with all of the corner triangles she has collected from quilters who add a square to a corner and then cut the excess fabric. She is working on the binding now.  I wonder if I can talk her into making another to thank me for all of those triangles I have gifted her over the years?

Check back on the coming weekend to see what is happening during the next retreat.  There are sure to be lots of creative quilty projects for us to enjoy.

Hope you have a great week!

Louise, who is recuperating on the island today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment