Monday, February 8, 2016

January Finishes

UPDATE!!!
This posting was originally set to go in early February.  But when I realized that I was posting a picture of a Mystery Quilt that I was teaching at a local Retreat in March, I decided to hold it until a later date.
Now that the Retreat has come and gone, you can enjoy this short picture show!


I continue to try to whittle away the UFO Stash.  January saw some finishes.  Here they are!

First,

A top from a class by Kimberly Einmo, that I believe was called "Spinning  Stars".  It is probably three years old, so not one of the oldest UFO's in my stash.

Next,

Is this top designed as a mystery class for an upcoming quilting retreat.  I had lots of fun with this one and have a second finished except for the borders.

Finally,

This top has been completed.  I will attach a second picture soon since this was taken while it was still in progress.

My first February top finish is


A quilt using the "Windermere" line of fabrics that Sharon has in the shop (Piecing with Poppers Quilting Center in West Greenwich RI) made in a Villa Rosa pattern called "Busy Bee". This was relatively simple and now needs to be put into the "to be quilted" que.

That's it for tonight!

Louise, on the snowy island






No comments:

Post a Comment