Monday, March 21, 2016

The First Day of Spring 2016

This first day of spring brings a snowstorm to my world and the island.  Not a block buster, but nevertheless, snow.  It is covering the deck and the crocuses which were beginning to pop. Its forecast has caused all of the state's schools to close, even though now everyone is wondering why classes were canceled.


But such is the world of weather forecasting....

Now, on to quilty things....

I am making progress on my little blocks.  I now have ten of the needed thirty-six.


I recently purchased some new items 


And unearthed a few more.




Some only need borders; others are cut and ready to sew, while others are still in the planning stages (like that bag of fabric!)

Life is good when you have projects to do!
Have a great Monday everyone! Happy Spring!
Louise, on the island in the first day of spring snowstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment