Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Random Thoughts in a Wednesday

It is Wednesday again.  Some random thoughts.

Why are my springtime allergies so less bothersome here in Westerly, than they are at home in Coventry? 


Are the trees THAT different here than in Coventry?

Why can I get so much sewing done when I am away from home?


That is probably self explanatory but I still wonder why it is so.

The photo is of blocks from Frivols 2, a Minick and Simpson pattern, called "Faithful" from Moda featuring the Polka-Dots & Paisleys line of fabric. It had been sitting on my sewing table ready to go for quite awhile. It feels good to see it finished this much and good to think it might be a top in the next day or so. Granted a 26 inch square top, but nevertheless, a top!

Good things come in threes, they say. So today, being day three of this retreat should be awesome!
I will keep you posted.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Louise, who is not on the island this week, but who is still sewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment