Saturday, September 10, 2016

Ahhhh, Tablerunners!

I have been working on ideas for three hour workshops. Since most of my quilts tend to be rather large , it has been a struggle to think of projects that can be completed in a shorter class time frame. But, recently, it occurred to me - table runners! 

So off I went into the finished stash.

Here are the two projects that will be offered.


Charm pack squares table runner is on the right and the Seminole table runner is on the left.
The picture is of the two prior to bindings being attached and completed.

Below are the finished projects.


The original charm square table runner


A student's Seminole table runner on the design wall.

Check the workshops and lectures tab on the blog for more details. 
Contact me by email for more information and contracts.

Louise, on the island thinking about and planning workshops



No comments:

Post a Comment