Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Random Thoughts on a Wednesday

UPDATE!!
I did not publish this when I wrote it at the beginning of August after the guild meeting. I think I was too embarrassed. I am over it now. So this blog post is being published at the end of August.
Mind you though, nothing has changed in terms of my stash. I am just over the embarrassed part.

Here is the original post.

I went to my guild meeting last night and the lecture was about color.

We were asked to look at our stash and decide a couple of things about it.
But I never heard any more since all I could hear in my head was....

"Does she know how big my stash is? 
Does she actually think I can do this with my stash? 
I will get buried if I pile up all of that fabric!"

I think I need a multi-step program!

Let me illustrate...

Fabrics pulled for a table topper designed by someone in EQ.


Fabrics pulled for Doug Leko quilt from his book "Scrap It Up"


Future bindings in future quilts.  I have been getting into striped bindings lately - at least the thought of them, since you have to actually finish a quilt to put on the binding.


Fabrics pulled for "Long Time Gone" by Jen Kingwell, and being used, I might add, although I only have two blocks done for the quilt and the Instagram challenge is long over.


On the table...to deal with this morning/today/tonight....


From left to right, fabrics for either a "Fanfare" quilt, pattern by Deb Tucker or ..., Easter egg fabric for a Tablerunner or table topper that needs to be done ASAP, four blocks for a table runner that needs to be done for tomorrow night's meeting, (at least the top), and....


Block 95 which needs to be photographed and posted, my orange Octavian block from Elizabeth Hartman's pattern "Awesome Ocean", and...


Pastel Scrappy Trips, which are blocks from a personal challenge going along with "My Tea and Brie"'s summer challenge using Bonnie Hunter's scrappy trips pattern.

Seen enough? I know I have, and I know my ADHD is showing today!

And back to the original question.. 

Does she have any idea how big my stash really is???

Louise, on the island mucking around in the stash












No comments:

Post a Comment