Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Catching up or ...

getting used to using blogger in a new way!

I have been struggling with posting these last few months since the blogger app is no longer working.
I now have to post using the web page format! If any one has had this difficulty and resolved it with an app friendly solution, please let me know!

But on to the latest...

I worked furiously in the past few weeks to finish tops and quilts for the trunk show I had last night with the Nimble Thimblers. This awesome group of ladies made us feel welcome and seemed to enjoy the presentation.

Thank you for inviting me to your guild!

Here are pictures of some of the quilts shown last night.


Mexican Star is only a top at this point.  It may be the next quilt on to the quilting frame.


Here is a crib sized quilt made from the leftovers of the kit purchased for the full sized "Fabulous 40" quilt. I just love sampler quilts and log cabins.


A five star sampler made with the  tool. 


A small fabric sampler made with half rectangle tool.


A wall hanging made using the on point ruler and a charm pack from Tula Pink's "tabby" line.


"birdhouse" is a personal favorite of mine.  This version was made with fabrics from Moda's "Watercolor" line.


Milky Way made with "Grunge" for the background off white and the grey for the borders and four patches. The Stars were made from a ten square, layer cake of fabrics from a line called "Rustic Weave" from Moda Fabrics.

Working this way on my iPad is proving to be difficult.
So I will sign off now...

Louise, on the island, trying to figure out this new way (for me!) of posting!


No comments:

Post a Comment