Monday, June 3, 2019

Happy June!

Having returned from Missouri a week ago, I am almost back to reality.
I woke up this morning to June!

But before it gets too far into the new month as too far away from my trip, let me share a few pictures of my time in Hamiton Missouri at the Missouri Star Quilt Company.


The quilts below were found decorating the walls at the new Education Center and Theater at MSQC.

These are all published patterns from the MSQC so I believe I can show pictures of them.
As I remember the specific names of the quilts I will note that info under the quilt.












It was a great week in Hamilton Missouri.

I hope that some day I will be able to return there.


In the meantime, back to reality!
I hope your day and this new month go well.

Happy June!

Louise, on the island, contemplating the new month, in the fog!

No comments:

Post a Comment