Thursday, December 27, 2012

Easy Street - Part 5

Completed!
It has been a struggle this week to find sewing time. After being away for 5 days, having Christmas Eve celebrations at my house and recovering from a nasty cold, there never seemed to be any time for sewing.

However, today was different. DH went to the office and the house was all mine!

I succeeded in finishing TWO sets of the Part 5 little "houses". Somehow I can' t quite figure out how they are supposed to be turkeys - so I am calling them houses.

I also baked a cake for DH whose birthday is tomorrow. Not a bad day's work.

I am really liking the colors for Easy Street, even though the picture below seems to have muddied the purples.

Can't wait for Step 6!


3 comments:

  1. Your purples look quite pink in photo, they look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little houses look lovely. I hope we start joining some units into blocks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought they looked like little houses too! Great colors! Hope you're feeling better to ring in the new year--have a Happy New Year! sue

    ReplyDelete