Friday, December 14, 2012

Easy Street Part 4

The directions came out this morning for Part 4 of Bonnie Hunter's newest Mystery. I have been busy cutting the pieces for the next 64 flying geese and the 145 squares measuring 3.5 inches. The newest flying geese use the turquoise fabrics as the wings and the purple fabrics for the geese triangles. The squares are from the greens and this is the first time we are using these fabrics for the quilt.

I am working as working as quickly as I can on this step. We will be busy this week and I will probably not finish Part 4 before Part 5 is released.

You can check everyone's progress by going to Bonnie's site through the link below.

http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2012/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-4.html

Here are the pictures thus far!



Have a great weekend!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kevin! Love your colors and your blog. I especially love the colors for your parents' anniversary quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're working on it! I just finished Part 5 today--I must say I like the colors!
    OK--hurry up and get caught up!
    Merry Christmas---we'll be on the road and hopefully back up here by Thursday!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! Have a great trip and I will see you soon! Merry Christmas!

      Delete