Monday, December 3, 2012

Easy Street - Part 2


Update on Easy Street
 
I finished sewing all of the flying geese yesterday and pressed most this morning.
I also cut the 64 rectangles measuring 2 inches by 3.5 inches.
 
 
Now to remove the stray threads and the little dog ears.
 
128 flying geese (plus a few extras) and a 192 four patches (plus a few extra)
and 64 rectangles

 
Up to date with Easy Street!
 
Here is the link to Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street Part 2 linky.
 
 
Nice to see everyone's progress!







5 comments:

  1. *sigh*...you're all nice and caught up...I still have a ways to fly - but so much fun seeing what everyone is doing - looking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! But you are doing THREE Easy Street Quilts! Keep plugging along and they will get done. Good luck!

      Delete
  2. Looking good, Louise! I finished mine last night so tonight I think I'll press them and not worry about the dog ears---we'll see. I didn't get to cut the extra blocks so I guess you're a step ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, Louise! I finished mine last night so tonight I guess I'm pressing them open!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great! I really do like the purple with the black/white/grey. I would never have thought to put them together.

    ReplyDelete