Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Binding on the deck

It is a pleasant evening for August first. 
A nice evening to do some quilt binding on the deck.


I am on the third side of the quilt, with the longest side yet to come.


Can you see the egret hiding across the cove to the left of the white dock, next to the tree trunk ( not really next to it. It just looks that way because of the perspective).


We also watch the jets and planes go by. This one is at 39,000 feet and heading to Germany, or so the flight tracking app is telling me.


The sun has set and still we sit.
Soon it will be too dark to sew but I will wait until the bugs start to get to me. 
No candles tonight!

Ah, this is the life. I am thankful I can enjoy it!

Louise, on the island, on the deck, enjoying life, thankfully!



No comments:

Post a Comment