Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sewing Hiatus

I feel as if I have been on a sewing hiatus.  Being away last week end and a week of preparing for my church's annual festival and just general summer yard  and garden prep, has kept me away from my sewing machine.  I have looked at several inspirational quilt magazines and even pulled out a few long lost projects.  But I have not seemed to be able to find the time to sit at the sewing machine. 

This cannot continue!

So...
Once I finish this post, I am giving myself at least 15 minutes to sew.  I know I won't get much done but I will have (hopefully!) overcome the feeling of being on a hiatus. 



BTW, the last blocks I sewed were these fun black and white blocks.  The fabric is from my seemingly never ending stash of black and white's from the Grange Quilter's swap a few years ago.  The pattern is called "Four X Four" and was found on-line at michaelmillerfabrics.com after the swap a few years ago.  The pattern says it is a quilt by Swirly Girls Design.  I don't know if it is still available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment