Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday update

Another warm day and the back door is open while I sew.  With a 72 degree temperature outside,no need to keep myself closed in today.



I am finishing section five of my Scrappy Bargello quilt.




  I might finish it today if I work really hard and do not get distracted.  However. with this lovely weather, distraction is a definite possibility!

An update on the studio classroom doings.  It has been a busy place this last week!

Marie has been extra busy.  She finished her Christmas tree skirt and a tote bag.


   

Mary worked on E's costume one day and Carol is still working on her Disappearing Hour Glass Quilt.



I have been straightening out scraps and deciding if I need to change anything in my Pineapple Blossom Scrap Quilt.


Mary thinks the lime green sashing strips jump out a bit.  But she also acknowledges that lime green is one of my colors.  She could be right because for me the gold and the print sashing strips stand out, not the lime green ones!

Tonight is the NBQA November Block of the Month construction night.  Maybe I will see you at the classroom?

Enjoy the nice day!





No comments:

Post a Comment