Thursday, March 5, 2015

More Snow and a Stay at Home to Sew Day!

Yep, more snow.


What was originally advertised to be 1 to 3 inches, is now being advertised to be 5 to 7 inches (oops! They just changed it to 5 to 8 inches) just south of here and looks like we, already at noon, have about 5 inches. It is supposed to continue snowing until this evening.

Hmm, 5 or six hours from now at about 1/4 to 1/2 inch per hour equals....
One to three more inches???

Gotta love that modern math of the weather forecasting world!

But inside it is toasty and warm and a great day for sewing!

I am finishing the rows of this previously webbed Fat Quarter Quilt.  I am loving the orange, green and teal look of this quilt top.



Love the inspirational border print also.



I have had this print in my stash for awhile.  I think I originally bought it to be a backing but I could never bring myself to use it that way.  Now I am happy I waited.  With the new basics line available at the shop, I finally found the fat quarters needed to make another Fat Quarter Quilt.

Lookin' good and I hope to finish the top this afternoon.  Let's see how I do?

Happy snow day on March 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment