Thursday, October 15, 2020

On the Design Wall

Sometimes you just have to give in and put a quilt on the design wall and finish it!

My “ Narragansett Blues” quilt ( pattern by Bonnie Hunter) has been in a basket for a few years. The basket has traveled from home to my studio more recently but in the past, to Bedford Pennsylvania for classes with Bonnie Hunter, and the back home again and to North Kingstown for classes with Bonnie Hunter and then back home again. 

This basket has really traveled!


So when I recently moved it around the studio for the third time in one day, I decided it was time to be completed so the basket could be emptied!

So here it is on the machine with a row being added to the left side of the quilt top. 


Here is the center section of the quilt on the design wall. 

I am hoping to have the left and center section sewn together and completed today. 

Let’s see how I do 

Louise, not on the island (but at the studio) today, trying to finish this project!



No comments:

Post a Comment