Monday, October 26, 2020

Waiting

 It is difficult to wait sometimes. 

But wait  we do. 

I am waiting for a take out sandwich right now and listening to my stomach protest the lack of food. 

So while I wait I will share the latest pictures. 


On the long arm is my teal fence rail. 
Made from four one yard pieces cut into two and a half Inch strips. 
I made this quite awhile ago and am finally getting it quilted. 
It is quilt number 90 that has been done on the Bernina Q24.


Carol’s Scrappy Sampler was a block of the month from the Quilted Crow in Bolton Massachusetts 
 Carol was stitching down the binding when I took this picture 


A close up of the quilting on the teal fence rail quilt. 
The pattern is called “Triangle Maze” and was purchased from Urban Elementz. 


Jo-Anne’s Star Table topper just off the long arm. 
Quilt number 91!

Food is ready!

Louise, heading home to the island to eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment