Saturday, July 14, 2012

Another Raffle Quilt

This time it is for the Exeter Grange. My Thursday night (once a month) quilt group makes a quilt for the grange to raffle. This year all of us made a few 9 inch blocks to contribute. The resulting collection of blocks was difficult to tie together until we decided to go with a straight set sampler style quilt with cornerstones in the sashing.
I must admit that I was skeptical about the final outcome. Somehow I just could not visualize it. But now that it is together I am quite pleased with our decision. Makes me want to make one of my own! Yeah, right, like I need another potential future UFO!
I think I will just take lots of pictures of this one and buy a few raffle tickets. Maybe I can win it and if I don't, I will at least have the pictures to remind me of what we did.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment