A lovely afternoon to work on the deck. I am squaring up or more accurately trimming some blocks made previously. I had used a "Bali Pop" from my stash and the pattern "Strip Search" from G. E. Designs Iceland. Got a little confused the first time around by not carefully reading the directions. So the project went into the stash of UFO's.
Recently I pulled out this project and finally read the directions. Guess what! Great things can happen when you read directions, as in projects get finished.
So today I am trimming the blocks and in a bit I will lay them out in preparation for sewing the top together tonight or tomorrow.
Wish me luck!