Sunday, July 15, 2012

Another UFO bites the dust

Yes, I know it still is only a quilt top, but with the availability of several long arm quilters in the area, I don't worry about the tops getting finished anymore. The way I see it, if I really cannot quilt a top, but need it done for a gift or whatever, I will ship it off to a long arm quilter who will help me meet my deadline. If there is no deadline (as is the case with this top), the top will go into the "to be quilted" pile.
Yes, I know that pile is also growing. But it is a better pile that the unfinished top and unfinished project pile.
Although now that I think about it, I can always stabilize the edges and use it as a "summer quilt". Then I can say that I have added another top to my summer quilt stash.
Isn't life grand!
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment