Friday, November 9, 2012

Today's Accomplishments

After spending the morning attending to paperwork, I rewarded myself with a few hours of sewing this afternoon.

Here is what I accomplished!




One block from the Barrister's Block Blog Sow-A-Long.  This is a 6.5 inch block with 28 half square triangles that measure 1.0 finished.
 
 
Two repaired flying geese (there were tucks near the points and thus the blocks were not lying flat)
 
 
 
Three foundation pieced string blocks. 
 
 
 
 
Four 3 inch windmill blocks.
 
 
 
3 blocks to add to the finished blocks to make this UFO Quilt of the Month. 
(Now you know where the flying geese from above were heading!)
 
 
 
And a whole lot of sashing pieces - 47 sashings to be exact and guess what, I need one more!
 
 
 

 
A fun afternoon, even though I may seem a little unfocused in my project choices. 
 One thing I can say for sure, I never get bored!

1 comment: