Tuesday, April 19, 2016

And Another Fat Quarter Quilt

I know I am repeating myself, but ....

I am making another fat quarter quilt.

The previous one is almost finished, just the last part of the double four patch is left to go so, another fat quarter quilt "needs" to be done!

Here is the grouping for the next quilt.


This orange swirl will be the background.

From the left, 

 
Blue swirl and orange for a fence rail block.


Orange and green swirl for the nine patches.


Dark green swirl and orange for the double nine patch


Lighter blue swirl and orange for ..., it's a choice between four patch and half square triangle.
I think both units will work equally well for this color combination. This will need to be decided later.


This batik is the focus fabric and will be the border.  It might also show up as the left over unit once I decide which unit should utilize the lighter blue swirl and orange. I think might work as the half square triangle unit.

What do you think?

I can't wait to get going on this one!

Louise, cutting and contemplating on the island while watching the baseball game. 






No comments:

Post a Comment