Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Tasks

Today was another at home day with no appointments or have to's. This gave me another chance to wade through another pile of quilt related stuff.

This is what surfaced.


 
On the lower left, a shirt box full of bright solid pieces, on top of it another quilt of the month partially done (maybe 40% done).  In the middle at the top is a wallhanging with all pieces cut except the border.  Below that, in the middle, are the blocks for a small baby quilt and below that, peeking out at the bottom, are blocks for a lap quilt - I think the pattern is "Yellow Brick Road".  On the right at the top is a collection of 2" and 1.5" strips for a strip quilt and another quilt of the month in the lower right.
 
Let's see 4 projects in progress and two ready to be cut and one box of fabric for a future project.
More in the picture below!
 
 
 
 
On the left, the rest of the stack, slash and mix them up pieces, in the middle, a Georgia Bonesteel pattern with some blocks made without the pattern book to help so I had to draft it myself.  Finally, on the right, 12 stars made after a class with Bethany Reynolds ready to be assembled into a quilt top.
 
Three more in progress projects. 
 
Hmmm...
I don't think I will tackle any other section soon.  I seem to have enough to do for the time being!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment