Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Hard Day's Work

I had a very productive day today even though I often felt like I was jumping from one project to another. Guess what? I really was! But here's to progress and a hard day's work. I definitely feel like I accomplished a lot today.

Here is a picture of one of the quilts going to the long armer tomorrow. It is a "Blooming 9 - Patch" top that I finished some time ago. I have finally realized I will never finish quilting all of the tops I have made. That is why Long Arm Quilters were made - to finish the tops of this world. So here is that top hanging on the clothes line in the back yard.
And here is the one for the following week.

Two down and who knows how many more to go!

And, finally, I will soon post a picture of the black and white quilt whose blocks you saw on the sewing hiatus post. I am really pleased with this one. It needed a black sashing - everything seemed to run into each other without it. Maybe this one will go to Sharon next month. But maybe I can get my hands on a Bernina stitch regulator and try some free motion motifs on this one myself. Or maybe not. Stay tuned to see what ends up happening with this quilt!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment