Monday, September 3, 2012

The Newest Knitting Project

It just occurred to me that I have not been keeping you up to date on my knitting projects. I have been plodding along with my knitting even when my quilting has been been on hold. (Unfortunately, two funerals in one week, with one out of state, can severely hamper your quilting time - but at least I will continue to have quilting time in the future)

But any way...

The newest project was actually purchased at least a year ago at Eneri, the yarn shop in The Oak Hill Plaza in Exeter, RI. I am having fun with it so far and I have no reason not to expect the fun to continue.

Enjoy yourself this Labor Day weekend. The unofficial end of summer is upon us and the weather is still cooperating. Make the most of it - I know I intend to!

No comments:

Post a Comment